We would like to acquaint you with house rules of our hosts so that your stay in their homes will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please ask your host.
- Accommodation unit is available from 14:00h (2pm) on the day of arrival until 10:00h (10am) on the day of departure, if not otherwise arranged with a host.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area and in the case of any accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors of the apartments/rooms from the inside when you are in the accommodation utility. When going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove etc.) and turn of the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest., the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises between 14-16h (2-4pm) and from 23-7h (11pm-7am).
- The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits to at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of the services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 8 to 20h (8am - 8pm).
We wish you a pleasent stay!